Our Subscription Price Has
Increased to $199 a Year . . .
Renew Today to Lock In the
Old Rate for Up to 5 Years!
(Full Details Below)
Dear Dividend Machine Subscriber,
There’s no doubt, at $99 a year, The Dividend Machine was a steal . . .
Fact is, The Dividend Machine was never supposed to be priced this cheaply.
Our CEO originally wanted to charge $199.
I said it wasn’t fair to make it that expensive — especially for renewals to our existing subscribers.
I argued that a price like that wouldn’t let regular folks benefit like the big boys.
And I wanted to create a newsletter that would help everyone prosper — so I wanted to eliminate as many barriers to entry as possible. So after several conversations with the company executives, the price was agreed to be $99 per year.
However, every year, the same “price increase” conversation comes up again.
The CEO, CFO, and COO want to know why we are practically giving The Dividend Machine away.
They know it has an industry‑leading track record, a #1 safety rating, and offers a tremendous value.
And they know I have an incredible track record, with only two losing trades in eight years!
However, since launching The Dividend Machine eight years ago, we have never once raised the subscription price.
And every year, I have been able to convince them to keep the rock‑bottom price of $99 unchanged . . . until now.
This time, they simply have not backed down.
They recently raised the price to $199 for a one‑year subscription. We are already taking in new subscribers in bunches at the much higher subscription price. The Newsmax CEO, CFO, and COO were right — we were practically giving The Dividend Machine away at $99 a year.
But, I Have Negotiated a LAST‑CHANCE Special Offer for Existing Subscribers Like YOU That Expires Soon!
We have until March 1st to renew your subscription at the old price of $99 a year . . . after that, The Dividend Machine will cost $199 per year to renew.
This Last‑Chance Renewal Offer at the old subscription price includes:
- My monthly newsletter: The same monthly newsletter that has guided over 70,000 subscribers to safer market‑beating investments for the last eight years . . .
- My #1‑rated model portfolio: The model portfolio that has achieved a total return of 192% since its inception in 2009. Open positions include Altria (up 565%), Visa (up 361%), Gilead Sciences (up 365%) . . . and so many other double‑digit and triple‑digit winners . . .
- My weekly email updates: Each Tuesday morning, I will continue to send you an email with my insights on what is happening to the stock market, and more importantly, your positions . . .
- My weekly podcasts: Each Thursday morning, I will send you my off‑the‑cuff thoughts on a few of our stock picks, so you get insight that you can’t get anywhere else . . .
- My trade alerts: When it is time to exit a position, I will shoot you an email telling you to sell . . .
- All of my special reports: Including the “9a Income Stream” report, the “Rich by Friday” report, and any new reports that I publish . . .
- And anything else that I develop in the future for subscribers. Ideas include a members‑only chat forum, a “Spetrino App” for your phone, and even annual conferences.
In Short, You Can Lock In Your Dividend Machine Subscription for Up to 5 Years at the Old Low Rate!
For the next five years, you can get access everything we publish for The Dividend Machine.
- Every monthly issue
- Every weekly commentary
- Every podcast
- Every new recommendation
- Every new research report
- And anything else that we develop in the future for subscribers
NOTE: If you have a few months remaining on your subscription, you can (and should) still take advantage of this special offer. The five‑year term will start when your current subscription expires!
I Know What You Are Thinking . . .
“What if I join for five years and Bill stops writing The Dividend Machine?”
I’ve been writing The Dividend Machine since 2009, and it truly is my life’s calling.
I have absolutely no intention to ever stop writing The Dividend Machine.
I truly view my members as family, and want to continue building upon the last eight years with many more decades of profitable investing advice.
The best part of this deal is that your subscription comes with our Guaranteed Prorated Refund Policy.
The Guaranteed Prorated Refund Policy states that you can lock in your subscription for the next five years . . . but, if at some point down the road you choose to cancel your subscription, you get a FULL REFUND of the unused portion of your subscription term.
[So, if you sign up for the five‑year term, and after one year you decide to stop your subscription — just call, email, or fax us and we will give you a full refund of the remaining four years. Even if you sign up today, but change your mind tomorrow, you get a full refund of the unused portion!]
No questions asked. No hoops to jump through. No tricks!
You have nothing to lose, and so much to gain by locking in your five‑year subscription to The Dividend Machine today.
The Timing Could Not Be Better!
Remember, the price increase will go into effect March 1st.
After that, you will never see The Dividend Machine priced below $199 for a one‑year subscription.
This is your one and only chance to get access to my top stock picks, my insight, and so much more, for the next five years . . . for only $495 — which will save you $500!.
No doubt the next few years will bring many challenges . . . stock market turmoil due to hyped greed and fear . . . interest rate adjustments from the Federal Reserve . . . along with international tension from war abroad and political tension at home.
You don’t have to navigate the stock market on your own. I will be there to provide insight and advice so that you will have a safer and more profitable future.
My hope is that you will be there with me, by my side every step of the way, and profiting along with me!
So lock in a five‑year subscription to The Dividend Machine today before this last‑chance renewal offer ends.
Simply click here to lock in this special one‑time offer.
Editor, The Dividend Machine